FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Each & every day

Each & every day,

Before I went to sleep,

Before I rest my eyes,

I think of you,
When I wake up,

The first person that came to my mind is,

You.

I think of you every day,


Each & every day,
I only think of you,

I miss you every moment,

Even we are far away,

But my mind is always thinking of you,

All the time
At night when I pray
I pray only just for you

Hoping that you will be fine always,

Wishing that you are happy and health all the time.


Each & every day,

I love you,

And I will always… always love you,
No matter what they say,

No matter where they say,

No matter when they say,

No matter why they say,

No matter who they are,

No matter how they say,

JUST remember that…
Remember I am always here for you,

Each & every day,

Just remember that,

And if Tomorrow Never Comes,

I just want you to know that,

I love you…


No comments: