FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Journey of the Bear Bear~



“Tomorrow is the day…. I have to “seludup” myself into the car before anyone realize”

“Let me see, I think if I wrap myself in this plastic bag… no one will realize me…

Have to be quick… the day is coming”

yea.. here should be fine.. no one will find me here....

OMG someone coming….. argggg… mission fail…..

Someone found me…

“hmm… nvm nvm… haven found me ‘yet’..haha”

Still haven blow my cover…~hiding~

Omg…. Cannot breath.. ~HELP HELP~

Huhuhuhu… luckily I did not tied myself to tight….

~I’m alive~

Oh no…. the car is moving…..

Safety first…

~Where’s the seat belt~

Huhuhu… I’m safe…..

~SEAT BELT~

Sweating….

“on air con pls”

"Huh??? Who’s at behind?"

"OMG what are this bear-shape person doing inside my car?"

"Argg…. I’ve been discovered…"

@_@

Haha

Nvm... i'll continue my mission with this guy~

LOLz

ops.... here she come.... ready.....

**Pray she likes me...**


5


4


3


2


1


Yea

Mission accomplished...

finally i found her.....

see...

she likes me......

wakkakakakka

~Merry Christmas dear~

On this eve of Christmas,
I'll have you near beside me,
all the time
and
I'll put my hands around you,
And hold you close to me.

My darling dear,

No matter what I get for Christmas
You're all that I would really need.

My mind filled with a lot of things
That words alone can't describe it,
This comes especially for you
With love on Christmas Day.

~I Love You~

No comments: