FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love

Love can be SUPER sweet sometimes,
It's all depends on how we going to tolerate with each other,
Argument simply means how care about you,
It's all about caring of each other, laughing and smiling together.
It's all about our happiness.
I love spending time with you.

Sometimes, i said something wrong,
Something that hurts you, even i didn't even realize,
I wish i knew,
I wish i can prevent myself from doing that,
To Love is to experience, happiness and sadness
Even its about hurting really really much,
But, I just care...
Tell me about it,
And I'll change, I'll change for you,
I WILL...
It's about how much i love you
And how Deep i LOve you...


Giving my everything just to make a smile at your face,
Without asking anything for return,
Never hope for it either,
JUST a simple smile will do...
Love is about sacrificing.
You know and feel my sacrificial?
Even you don't,
It will be worth it
And i'll willing to go for it
But i knew you do~

I will protect you from everything,
I'll be your shield,
I'll be side by side with you
Holding your hand, and walk together with you,
I'll be slightly behind you,
Just in case you fall, I'll make it to hold you back...
I won't let you fall...
Love is about protecting.
Using what i have, to care and love you
All the time,
What matters is that...
You are safe....


I love You
and
that's the beginning of MY everything

No comments: