FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

more than just friend

I have these special feeling deep inside my heart that I really scared to express out. In my mind, deepest thoughts and deep inside my head, I can sense that you are special to me. I was just looking for a friend but I found more than that. I found a special soul mate that I never expect it turn out to be you. I do not want to rush things up. I do not want to take the risk. I do not want to rush us right now. In friendship, there is still a lot of things that we can explore, things that we can share, happiness and joy that we can share with. But I know there is a growing warmth deep inside me. I could not just ignore that but I just do not want to rush things up and regret in the future. I enjoy every single second that we spend together. I will appreciate and remember that. We are so free and comfortable when we are together. I have been thinking of you a lot when I’m alone. I message you and think of you every night. I miss you. I feel that we have so many things to share, so many secrets to uncover together. And also a whole new life that awaits us both to discover in the future. I do not know what I should do. Am I making the right decision? Will I regret doing this? I do not know where we are heading or how and when our road together will end. But as for now, you are truly someone special. You are more than JUST a friend.

No comments: