FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Reply to YOU......

Being used is really not a good word to say someone. Sometimes, you may have feel that you haven being used, but think from other perspective. Are you willing to being used by that person? YES I DO. Surely if you love someone, you are willing to do anything or everything for him/her. Used, unconditional sacrifice, anything for him/her because as for you, he/she is your everything. Feelings are unquestionably hard to control. Sometimes, things that you think may not be consistent as what you feel. Simple example, by right something that I not suppose to do, but when follow my heart, I have done it. However, I always wonder whether I should do like that. Doubt myself. You cannot blame me for what I feel, and what I felt in my heart because it is something that you will never understand. What I felt in my heart is not what I have in mind. And surely I did not ask anything in return from you over what I have sacrificed because I knew you have also done the same for me. But at least, just a simple appreciation will do. That’s what I felt and what I have in mind.

No comments: