FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

a FACT

Today I realize a fact.

The fact that I never expect to hear it with my own ears and see it with my eyes.

I don’t even know and realize before this. I never wanted things to happen this way and somehow it turns out to be one. I took my time thinking, and sometimes I think I should not just see things only from my own perspective. I should listen to what people have to say and hear them out.

I’ve been thinking a lot, what did I do till people change their perception towards me? I really want to know. I know and clear on what I’m doing.

Sitting down here thinking, some part of what they said is just some misunderstanding. However all of this is cause from myself. Thinking I have to do something before things get worst. Prevention….

No comments: