FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Question...

My friend ask me a question recently
What do I think of distance relationship?
Will you accept some that lives miles away from you to be your partner?
Somehow I have a bad perception about this “distance relationship” anyhow, different people have different way of think and thought.
I never think of this answer for this question. Friend around me also involve in this kind of relationship. Recently in newspaper I also read about this, and obviously I have negative thought about this.
Maybe there is a pro and con in this matter but what I have in mind is only the negative perception...
“I don’t think this kind of relationship will last long. This is because you don’t have any idea about what your partner doing miles away from you. Even the advancement of the technology today will be able to connect both of you two every second but, can you believe every single thing that he says? You don’t even know whether he is lying or not. On sms, if ones possess a good vocabulary, sweet or lovely word easily type out. On phone, you hardly know whether he is lying to you. Somehow I think everyone agree that if you face to face communicate to your partner, you will be able to know him better. But through phone and sms, all of this can be done? Even people that around us can cheat on you, why can’t him? And when time pass, you will not able to stand by just facing your computer and phone everyday just to keep you two connected. Will you be satisfied just like that?”
Different story if you knew a person and he transfer to other place^^
Once you make your decision I hope you would not regret lo..hehe.. as a friend advising you is the only things that I can do.. and hope you will not doing the wrong decision and choice la…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I m one of the example of long distance relationship. Wat i can say is as long as trust each other..can or cannot work out? That is other story d..just long distance relationship trusted need to stronger den normal and others relationship!

kelvinchng87 said...

well. i think different people have different way of thinking...
as for this. i did say that there's a pro and con on this matter..
so.. i din 100% oppose this
haha