FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Sunday, September 7, 2008

2nd July 2008

Today, 2nd July 2008

Dear Diary,

Today my heart has skipped a beat,

What?
I was so excited till I lost my mind,

Why?

A girl was walking down the street,
Who?

It was her,

How?

Her beauty was one-of-a-kind,

Somehow she was different from other day

I waited her for a little while,

Somewhere in her neighborhood,

I’m suppose to meet her for dinner,

Patiently, uncomplainingly, tolerantly, unwearyingly

I wait for her,


Although she turns out quite late,

However that does not bothers me,

It was worth waiting.

She was so beautiful that day.

She has done many cute things,
I observed her silently
Just following her around was fun,
It was like in movies,

Dear diary,

This day

The chance to see,
Everything I saw in her today,
And it's possible she could be,
The one that can actually makes my heart beat stops.

No comments: