FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unpredicted future

You do not know or could not predicted the future ahead of us. You do not know whether I’ll change into a different person in the future. But I know that if you do not accept the truth today, there will never be a future of us. And you also will never know the future.
Today, I realize a fact.
There are no such things as meant to be.
In this life we have to work for everything that we want.
Even to protect someone, we must be ready to sacrifice.
How if she really meant to be with me?
Funny when think back as I said those words before.
We just have to stand firm on decision that we have made and be strong and believe in the choice we made.
Love is blind VS realistic world.

No comments: