FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

As easy as memorizing a. b. c.

Today when I wake up. The first things I think of is you. The image of you pop up automatically in my head. Your sweet smile, your soft voice, and all about you just came up in my mind. Not just in the morning, but also all the day. Thinking about you all day just having the feeling you in my head makes me so happy. But when I start to think that if I can’t have you, then just break into pieces and scattered all over. I don't think there anyone in this world that would able to replace you. Ever. Still, I hope that I can rest my worries but this impossible. I do not know what you think about me. Whether you ever think that I annoy you or you hate me or the opposite. But it seems like you to be my only key. Those 3 words I longing to say. But, as I think over day by day, I believe you would run away from me. The possibility is high and it was so as easy as memorizing a. b. c.

No comments: