FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The war that rages inside my head

I’m so tired today
It feels that the war just ended
The war that rages inside my head. I almost lose my sanity and my calmness. There’s one kind of feelings that still haunted me. Still I couldn’t stop running from it. However I cant face it also. Frankly, I just don’t know what I should do. People keeps talk about me. Whether good or bad, that’s beyond my knowledge. But I aware that nothing that I can do. A friend ask me before, why I’m different from before? Guess even myself does not have the answer as I, myself don’t even realize.
Wonder why and what people talk about me anyway?
My life is an open book. I’m willing to share anything. No games and no lies. This is what I think of right now. As me anything you want but do not accuse me of something that is not the truth.

No comments: