FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Something that I’ve done is not appreciated

Something that I’ve done is not appreciated. How sad is that? What for I’m doing that and why am I doing so? Guess if there is no one to appreciate what I’m doing, I think its better for me to quit doing it. This is so unlike me.
The story of my life should be a chapter that full with happiness and cheers.
Why my blog have turn into this?
I hate this so much and I’m so miserable right now.
Doesn’t seems that there is anyone to talk to.
Right on this moment, 8th September, 2.14pm
I feels my life is so empty. Nothing.
Black and white. That’s what I see things right now.
Nothing to do. No one to talk to. And absolutely nothing I can do.
My blog is the only things that I can do.
I do hope that no one ever reads this. but deep inside my heart a tiny thought of I hope that someone read this too.

No comments: