FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, May 9, 2008

100 ReASoNS WHY I LoVe YoU

  1. I love you because your beauty
  2. I love you because you are my love
  3. I love you because I can trust your honesty
  4. I love you because your loyalty to me
  5. I love you because I believe you
  6. I love you because I thinking of you every moment
  7. I love you because of your kindness
  8. I love you because of what you are
  9. I love you because your personality
  10. I love you because I just feels that way when I see you
  11. I love you because I want to spend my life with you
  12. I love you because I want to be by your side
  13. I love you because I want to see you every day
  14. I love you because your understanding with me even when I don’t deserve it
  15. I love you because you always can make me laugh or smile even at times when I don’t want to
  16. I love you because your gentle voices, sounds
  17. I love you because your gentleness
  18. I love you because you are always concerned about me
  19. I love you because I like the way you hold me
  20. I love you because your incredible eyes
  21. I love you because I like the way you walk
  22. I love you because I like the way you talk
  23. I love you because I like your craziness to me
  24. I love you because you make me feel like the most happy person on this world
  25. I love you because I can depend on you.
  26. I love you because I know when I have a problem I can come to you.
  27. I love you because when we have a problem, we always together find a solution to it.
  28. I love you because you always encouraging me
  29. I love you because the way you makes me feel about myself
  30. I love you because you say I LOVE YOU
  31. I love you because you makes me looking forward for tomorrow
  32. I love you because YOU LOOK Gorgeous!
  33. I love you because I like the way you kiss me
  34. I love you because I care about you so much
  35. I love you because you love me for what I am
  36. I love you because I need you
  37. I love you because I want to spend my time with you
  38. I love you because I feels comfortable be with you
  39. I love you because you have a beautiful soothing/soft voice.
  40. I love you because you’ll give me a hug when I need one
  41. I love you because you are forgiving
  42. I love you because without you, my life just feels different
  43. I love you because without you, I cant concentrate
  44. I love you because without you I cant do things right
  45. I love you because without you I always feels lonely
  46. I love you because I want to see you everyday
  47. I love you because you are easy to get along with
  48. I love you because what you are
  49. I love you because you are different from others
  50. I love you because I feels empty without you
  51. I love you because I want you to tell me how you love me everyday
  52. I love you because I like the way you look at me right before you tell me you love me.
  53. I love you because you can make me more happy than any person can
  54. I love you because your faithfulness
  55. I love you because of the sweet present you give me
  56. I love the way you look at me and tell me how much love you
  57. I love the way you surprise me sometimes
  58. I love you because your always concerned about me
  59. I love you because you can read my mind.
  60. I love you because you always think of me first instead of yourself.
  61. I love you because I can always forgive what you have done
  62. I love you because you are not greedy
  63. I love you because you always make me feel better
  64. I love you because you able to go well with my family
  65. I love you because you are confident
  66. I love you because you are strong
  67. I love you because you always blush when I say sweet things
  68. I love you because I can speak my mind and feelings freely with you.
  69. I love you because you care of me
  70. I love you because no other person out there can take over your place
  71. I love you because we can discuss our future
  72. I love you because able to foresee our future life
  73. I love you because you are interesting
  74. I love you because whenever I think of you, it makes me feels happy
  75. I love you because you always ask my opinion on things
  76. I love you because you easily jealous over me and my friends, shows that you care
  77. I love you because you makes my life wonderful
  78. I love you because you makes my life full of joy
  79. I love you because you are my sunshine
  80. I love you because you bring hope to my life
  81. I love you because you give me some space
  82. I love you because you remain loyal to me
  83. I love you because you are always so perfect to me
  84. I love you because you have a nice family
  85. I love you because you care of my feelings
  86. I love you because you are so perfect to me
  87. I love you because I like the way you look into my eyes
  88. I love you because I am happy when I see you
  89. I love you because you are adorable
  90. I love you because you are so sweet
  91. I love you because you are so detail in doing things
  92. I love you because you give 100% on everything you done
  93. I love you because you are so cute when you are mad
  94. I love the way you play around with me.
  95. I love you because without you in my life, there’s nothing.
  96. I love you because you are forgiving.
  97. I love you because you care about me so much
  98. I love you because you are the one in my heart
  99. I love you because you always comfort me and give me a shoulder to cry on when i need it
  100. I love you because you are my first thought in the morning, and my last thought at night.

    There’re still thousands or millions of reason why I love you. But the main reason…. Is just…. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: