FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Feelings

Our feeling is so hard to convey in words. We unable to control our feelings although we have set our mind not to think about it. Yesterday, i saw her at Queensbay Mall, with other guy. I told myself not to think about this matter again. But my feeling is hard for me to control. After seeing her with him. I can’t stop thinking about her again. I really regret coming here. If I did not come here yesterday, maybe I am able to take this matter easily and forget her slowly.
Everything has its first time. Although I have know about this about a week ago, but I did not personally see him and her. I felt so sad and heartbreaking. I just do not want to keep this inside my heart. I just want to release whatever inside me, and that’s why I tell you how I feel. I know that you had advised me so many times to let go of her and I really really have let you down. That is what I feel at the moment and honestly I do not think that way. I am still in progress to forget her and surely I will remember what you told me…all the time.....

SO SORRY……..

No comments: