FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Parents

I have a question in mind. Do you all ever ignore what your parent says? How about if your parent asks you do not be together with the one you love? What will you do? Run from house? I have no answer in mind, but based on my personal experience, you will follow what your parent says, right? As for me, what we see today may not what we see tomorrow. Agreed? Anything can change in 24 hours time, human easily change. For example, today I love you, tomorrow, I love you not. Even relationship that already last for few months, years, or few years time can diminish in just one night. Anyway, this is just what I think. Parent disagree must have their own reasons. Example, that guy or girl is a smoker, alcoholic, jobless, poor, lazy, and etc. Mostly people nowadays will goes against what their parent and do what they wants as what they have in their mind. But try to think on your parent side, they surely do not want to see you to be with that kind of person. What we see today may not what we see tomorrow, people we trusted and believe may not be the same person again tomorrow.

People easily change but will you regret? Think logically, your parents are correct. Think wisely or else you will regret in the future. Surely you will!!

No comments: