FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 8, 2008

1st May 2008

I've never being so sad in my life before.... NEVER!! i try my best not to think so much..however... i keep think and think end up being more sad.. I'm so LOST... i want to find something to do to drunk myself up. Rather than thinking of those sad stuff... i think i have to face the reality... but...but...whenever lying down..i begin to recall those memories... GOD....Please help me... i really don't know what to do already.. This feeling kills me.. I feels so HARD to go through my life like this.. After all I've done... this is what i get. I really need to go through this but memories of past killing me every seconds.
"HaPpY Over My StuPidiTy... Sad CuZ BeiNg CheATed... AnGrY Over DisHoNesTy... DiSaPPoiNtEd Of ThE OuTCoMe... DAmN HaTe My LiFe..."
I'm so hate myself...
I'm so dumb to let it END like this...
ARGGGGGG.............Damn hate myself!!!!!!

No comments: