FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Life never like this before....

Life gonna continue anyway.... but..i cant let it go just like that..... but... what can i do.... nothing??!! Haiz..Sad memories still fresh inside my mind.. keep hunted my mind whenever I'm alone.. i cant concentrate in doing anything also. when i open my book to study, i stare at the word....for so so so long...and my mind was not there... i tried to find something to do... to keep my mind busy all the time.. start hiking every evening.but.... do i have the determination to continue doing this....do i?? this Question which i do not know the answer..............
I need to face it and prepare myself for the worst scenario that would happen..but i never predicted this would happen...to me..........

No comments: