FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Saturday, May 31, 2008

BeinG UseD

Sometimes I feels I am being used, sometimes I feels that all of what I have done is not appreciated, sometimes I feels what for I am doing all this, sometimes does it worth it I done all this and sometimes makes me wonder whether I am right or not. But surely one simple answer “don’t know” is not going to solve anything. Ever think of why are you standing here for? Ever wonder have you made a correct decision? Or most of the times you ask someone to make decision for you? Or you will just depend on god? I believe that our fate is in our hand and choice are for us to made and not made for us. Whether it is our destiny or not, surely we have to made our decision and select our path wisely and intelligently. Once decision is made, hold on to it and make changes if needed.

No comments: