FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tree Vs Forest

People once told me, do not give up the whole forest because just a single tree. I think it is correct-half. There is a big world out there and a lot of people waiting for you but think of yourself first. Are you the type of people that is “choosing” or waited to be “choose”? I know that in this world surely there are people that will be suitable for you but do you take risk? If you unable to find one, you going to be single for the rest of your life. Do you take the risk? Of course I am not talking about myself. My grandma told me, I am still young, after finish my studies and then slowly find one. True! But, on the other hand, how if the one you are letting go is really the one you really love? The opposite of the phase “do not give up the whole forest because just a single tree”. If you really find the one you really love, you are willing to give up the whole forest just because of a tree.

No comments: