FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wed 07, 2008

Long time I din watch ghost movie already. Quite amusing as I get shock easily. I do not have this kind of feelings for quite some times already. Thank you for accompanying me today. Today you look totally different from before, you look gorgeous. You look matured, stunning, striking, pretty, sweet and beautiful. Erm, I din mean that usually you’re not pretty la. Just, today you looked so different and I almost can’t recognize you d. Haha!! Anyway, I just hope you’re not bored of listen to my stories and bla bla bla. The movie was great, “The Ghost Portrait” but, usually ghost movies doesn’t have any happy conclusion (No Ending).=.=”. And the lunch at Little Oasis was nice too. Well, quite fun and happy spending time with you and looking forward for other time again…ok? Haha.. Too bad I unable to snap picture of you. Honestly, you look great!!

2 comments:

Jacinta said...

aik...i noe u go wid who de...hehe...kesi kesi

Anonymous said...

kua cheong...