FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Scattered All OveR

I’ve done a lot of things to get my mind off her. Time surely plays an important role here. Should I break off all contacts with her? Must I do that? As for now, I tried to get my life back by gathering pieces that had scattered all over. I tried to get on my feet and continue on with my life. Why is it so hard to be done? I need to go on and surely I do not want my life continue like this. Body without soul. Hardly go through each day of my life. What had happen cannot be undone. Things that we’ve lost hardly retrieve back again same as previous.

Beach. A place that really makes my mind calm, feels peace, quite and etc. I came here to clear my mind and made up a choice, to live on and to forget. What is mine surely is mine. Even if I let her go, she will eventually come back to me. But even if she would not, I do what also, she will not coming back to me.

I saw this quote on the net previous day and I feel it’s quite meaningful.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

We all feel that way. Could we just be used to having someone there and afraid for how its gonns be when they leave? What will we have to bitch at then?