FoR YouR InForMaTiOn

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, May 9, 2008

Destiny

Do you believe that everything is being arranged for us by God? Our fate? Destiny? This depends on our beliefs. I do believe in this kind of matter as I experience before. Last time, I still remember clearly. That day, when I come back from school, I walk home and I nearly being hit by a motor. And really happens. Few days after that, I involved in an accident, broken leg and have to walk using tongkat. Coincident? This depends whether you want to believe or not. I believe. It seems like it is set for me to involve in accident but I escape that day. Believe it or not?

There is no free lunch. There are no easy things in this world. We must bear in mind that this is only challenges created by God to test us. In relationship, there may be a lot of obstacles and hardships but surely nothing can stop us if we believe and trust on each other, right? Well, I think we should not give up or else what we have gone through will be meaningless. Our sacrifice, time forgone, resource used, and etc, all of this will be wasted if we give up.

Never give up!! No Pain No Gain!!

No comments: